Version 2.0 includes:
- A new API that is much easier to work with. Thanks to Zac Medico for triggering these changes. Zac has also created a Python library for rqlite.
- The consensus system has been ported to Hashicorp’s Raft consensus module, which is used in production by many systems.
- Configurable read-consistency levels, allowing you to trade-off faster queries with consistency guarantees.
- Support for in-memory SQLite databases.
- Hot backup support.
- A better status and diagnostics API.
Check out the code on github.